The biggest question everyone wants to know is who will be playing in the 2016 version of the College Football Playoff. A year ago, it was Clemson, Alabama, Michigan State and Oklahoma making the final four with the Crimson Tide winning it all. Here is what we think the 2016 bowl and playoff season will look like.
Here are our predictions for the non-playoff New Year’s Six bowl games:
- Orange Bowl (December 30th in Miami): Tennessee over North Carolina
- Cotton Bowl (January 2nd in Dallas): Houston over UCLA
- Sugar Bowl (January 2nd in New Orleans): Alabama over Oklahoma
- Rose Bowl (January 2nd in Pasadena): Stanford over Iowa
Here are our College Football Playoff predictions:
- College Football Playoff Semifinal (December 31st in Glendale): Ohio State over Notre Dame
- College Football Playoff Semifinal (December 31st in Atlanta): Florida State over LSU
- College Football Playoff Championship (January 9th in Tampa): Florida State over Ohio State
Now, listen as Jacob Bunn and the College Football Professor discuss the 2016 bowl and playoff predictions.