This weekend is largely considered the biggest “dud” of the year when considering the lack of high-level matchups, particularly with all of the top 10 contests we have seen in 2016. We won’t waste your time with a lot of meaningless games, so here are some of the more intriguing ones.
Several upsets that could take place:
- #13 USC at UCLA
- #8 Penn State at Rutgers
- #7 Wisconsin at Purdue
- Arizona State at #6 Washington
- #4 Clemson at Wake Forest
- #2 Ohio State at Michigan State
Here are the few big games:
- Ole Miss at Vanderbilt
- Missouri at #19 Tennessee
- Arkansas at Mississippi State
- #22 Washington State at #1o Colorado
- #23 Florida at #16 LSU
- #9 Oklahoma at #14 West Virginia
Listen as Jacob Bunn and the College Football Professor preview week 12.